1. TiO2 nanocomposite based polymeric membranes: Various applications in chemical engineering processes.
2. Engineered nanomaterials for water treatment and remediation: Costs, benefits, and applicability.
3. Hydrothermal conversion of biomass waste to activated carbon with high porosity.
4. Insights into the modeling of adsorption isotherm systems.
5. Positron Emission Particle Tracking (PEPT) for the analysis of water motion in a domestic dishwasher
6. Hydroxyl radicals based advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) for remediation of soils contaminated with organic compounds.
7. Zinc oxide particles: Synthesis, properties and applications.
8. Recent advancements in forward osmosis desalination.
9. Scalable continuous solvothermal synthesis of metal organic framework (MOF-5) crystals.
10. Natural zeolites as effective adsorbents in water and wastewater treatment.
11. Employing TiO2 photocatalysis to deal with landfill leachate: Current status and development.
12. The application of a novel fluidised photo reactor under UV–Visible and natural solar irradiation in the photocatalytic generation of hydrogen
13. Green technology in wastewater treatment technologies: Integration of membrane bioreactor with various wastewater treatment systems.
14. EDTA functionalized magnetic graphene oxide for removal of Pb(II), Hg(II) and Cu(II) in water treatment: Adsorption mechanism and separation property.
15. Design and fabrication of microsphere photocatalysts for environmental purification and energy conversion
16. KOH-activated carbon prepared from sucrose spherical carbon: Adsorption equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies for Methylene Blue removal.
17. Review on nano zerovalent iron (nZVI): From synthesis to environmental applications.
18. Design and applications of interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels.
19. Study and application status of microwave in organic wastewater treatment
20. Novel low energy hydrogen–deuterium isotope breakthrough separation using a trapdoor zeolite
21. Removal of metal ions from a petrochemical wastewater using brown macro-algae as natural cation-exchangers.
22. Fluoride removal from water by adsorption.
23. Algal biofilm reactors for integrated wastewater treatment and biofuel production.
24. Physic–chemical treatment techniques for wastewater laden with heavy metals
25. Agricultural waste peels as versatile biomass for water purification.
Date: 2016-03-03; view: 662