Is pollution of water.
77. Habitat destruction is the main cause of
78. Industries can decrease their impact on habitats if they:
79. Biological diversity does NOT include:
80. Species diversity is higher
81. The number of the world described species is
82. The number of the world endangered plants (flowering) species is
Species of plants.
83. The number of the world endangered animals (vertebrates) species is
Species of animals.
84. Boreal forests refer to:
85. The percent of the earth surface covered by water versus to land is
86. The average renewal rate of lakes is
87. The average renewal rate of underground waters is
88. Eutrophic lakes are
Rich in organic matter and vegetation, making the waters relatively murky.
89. Oligotrophic lakes are
contain little organic matter.
90. Biological needs of water by a person per day are
91. Real consumption of water by a person per day is
92. Domestic use of water includes
Cooking and cleaning
93. Industrial use of water includes
otvet doljen byt’ so slovom PAPER
94. Industries contribute to water pollution if they:
95. The main air pollutants in Kazakhstan are
Ammonia, dust, phenols, formaldehyde, lead.
96. The water level of Aral Sea from 1960s to 2000 year fell to
Meters and 16-18 meters.
97. The salt concentration of Aral Sea water in 1960s to 2000 year increased
To 3-5 times.
98. The surface area of Aral Sea from 1960s to 2000 year decreased to
99. A special protected territory that is partially permitted for an economical activity is
100. Ex-situ conservation of species means protection of components of biodiversity
Outside their habitats (Botanical gardens, nursery gardens, seeds storehouses).
101. In-situ conservation of species means protection of components of biodiversity
National parks, reserves, refuges, zapovedniks.
102. The numbers of national parks and reserves in Kazakhstan are
103. Which of the following will result in the decrease of the population size:
104. Survival rate is a number of individuals survived over specific period of time.
105. In his essay on population Thomas Malthus argued that human population would double every 25 years if
natural resources were unlimited.
106. The biotic potential of a population existing in nature is
the maximum rate at which a population could increase under ideal conditions – an environment with unlimited resources. The biotic potential is rarely achieved by population in natural environment.
107. The maximum number of individuals in a population located in a stable environment tends to:
108. In the year 1650 the human population
109. The population of a country will neither shrink nor grow when, on average, each family has 2.1.
110. The first stage in demographic transition is
111. Many developing countries are in the second or third stage of demographic transition, and tend to have:
Low level of death rate and high level of birth rate
112. Countries with low fertility rate have
113. Availability of space, susceptibility to disease, and number of predation are all
Date: 2016-01-03; view: 840