People relationships, psychological climate, health services, cultural values, standard of life.
43. Ecological crisis includes all EXCEPT:
44. Type of biotic relationship when bacteria live and carry out fermentation in the stomach and the intestine of cattle is.
45. Symbiosis is the close association between different species in the system
Example of this tree-mushroom.
46. A rodent that eats most of the seeds of a dessert shrub would be best described as
Primary consumer or heterotroph.
47. The base of the food chain in marine system is composed of
Nitrates, zooplankton and benthos.
48. Most of the energy that enters a trophic level: Spended to breath(Neizvestno. GGG)
49. Detritus is
Mass of dead organic matter.
50. Sunlight falling on the green plant primarily
51. Lions and tigers are on the same trophic level because they
Carnivores or competitors.
52. Consumers, such as vulture, that feed on organisms that have recently died are
53. The main characteristic of energy pyramids of any ecosystem is that energy pyramids
are never inverted.
54. If you measure the biomass of an ecosystem, you are measuring
dry weight of the organisms.
55. By eating higher up on the trophic level in an ecological pyramid, humans
56. The combustion of fossil fuel has increased atmospheric levels of
57. The obvious effect caused by the global warming is
Increasing of level of the water.
58. The ways of greenhouse effect reduction are
Alternative energy use.
59. All of these are fossil fuels EXCEPT:
Oil, coal, etc
60. Energy sources, such as solar energy and geothermal energy may help to reduce consumption of fossil fuel.
61. The following compounds generally destroy ozone layer
Release of CFC and jet travel in the stratosphere.
62. The main reason of ozone destruction is
63. Acid rain is
Rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic.
64. To solve the problem of acid rain it should be done
improving industrial processes., assessing their transport policy and, wherever possible, not using motor vehicles.
65. Industries can contribute to pollution from waste if:
66. Hazardous waste DOES NOT include:
Hazardous waste –acidic resins, arsenic, heavy metals, organic solvents, pesticides and radioactive materials.
67. Organic material that cannot be decomposed by bacteria is called:
68. Teratogens are factors that can cause
Abnormalities during embryonic growth and development.
69. Chemical substances that specifically control the population growth of undesirable plants are called
70. Mutagens are factors that can cause
altering genetic material (DNA) in cells.
71. Factors that cause uncontrolled cell division resulting tumor are
72. Carcinogens are factors that can cause
73. Carbon monoxide restricts the oxygen supply of the body by:
74. Wetlands are
Ecosystem in which the soil is saturated with water part of the year, such as marsh or bog.
75. Habitats of waterfowl
are marsh or bog.
76. The cause of habitat damage and destruction
Date: 2016-01-03; view: 1442