Date and place of birth: 12 September 1980, Moscow
Ethnic origin: Russian
Marital status: unmarried; no children
Home address: 129347,Moscow, Kholmogorskaya Street 2, bldg. 2, apt.475
Home telephone:8 (495) 182-62-79;
Cell telephone: 8 (985)367-03-14.
Comprehensive School Ή760, Moscow
Moscow State Teachers Training UniversitySpecialization: Philology
Computer Technology School general educational establishment. Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, QuarkPress advanced courses
Stylist Courses (professional makeup)
Foreign Languages (English) Programme of Additional Education Branch of the Moscow State University Physics Department
incomplete Chinese by Traditional Methods two-year programme of the Additional Education Branch of the Foreign Languages College (suspended)
16 March 1996 28 August 2002
SovGeoInfo LLP (computer operator).
4 September 2002 21 September 2005
Alcor & Co LLP (salesperson/cashier)
21 September 2005 15 June 2006
Alcor & Co LLP (promoted to Head of the Retail Trade Department)
21 September 2006 15 January 2008
Elody LLP (General Director)
28 February 2008 29 January 2009
School of Linguistics (Moscow Foreign Languages Institute) not-for-profit educational institution (Deputy Head of the Additional Education Branch)
29 January 2009 present time
School of Linguistics (Moscow Foreign Languages Institute) not-for-profit educational institution (promoted to Acting Head of the Additional Education Branch)
- Experienced in the organization of department operation from scratch, development of new operation areas, promotion of educational services, formulation of advertisement policy, generating profit, personnel education and training.
- Participated in national and international theoretical and practical conferences; organization and holding of city educational events. Conducted international, national and inter-school conferences; prepared conference information packages.
- Experienced in cooperation with the Cambridge University under its programmes of education abroad and Cambridge Examination Centers.
- Managerial work experience: as head of two Cambridge Examination Centers in the Russian Federation ( CIE and ESOL), examinations organization and conduct.
- Development of promotional material: booklets, brochures, logos, posters, calendars, leaflets.
- Worked as press photographer (reporter) two photos have been published.
- Managerial work experience: coordinated and managed the activities of a limited liability company as General Director;
- recordkeeping; accounts maintenance;
- development of an advertising campaign.
- Managerial work experience: coordinated and managed the activities of a retail trade unit as Director;
- market research, products range formation;
- staff recruitment;
- knowledge of office management, accounts maintenance, experienced in cash register operation.
- Organization and provision of consultations on the application and sale of cosmetics and perfumery (rewarded on several occasions for good work, e.g. as Best Salesperson of the retail network (rewarded by travel to the Haute Couture Week in Milan);
- Participated in shows and photo sessions as a makeup artist and model;
- Participated in and performed mapping, geological and geophysical projects, created databases;
- Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Easy Trace, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, The Bat, Outlook, PhotoShop, CorelDraw, etc.); knowledge of office equipment.
- Typing speed: 24 WPM.
- Driving license (Β category).
- Foreign languages proficiency: English (fluent), French (moderate).
Proven communication and negotiation skills, tactful, dynamic, creative, analytical mind, ability to work independently and in a team, committed and determined in achieving goals, well adaptable in unusual situations, works hard under pressure.