Customs and traditions of Great Britain
1. Now letís talk about customs and traditions of Great Britain. What can you tell me about your favourite holiday in Britain?
2. Do you find some British holidays and traditions special? Why?
3. What questions can you ask a British teenager about good manners in their country?
4. What national souvenirs will you recommend a tourist to buy in Britain?
5. Nowadays more and more people are getting interested in customs and traditions of different countries. What do you think about it?
Means of communication
1. Now letís speak about modern means of communication. Which of them are the most effective?
2. Is there any means of communication you canít life without? Why (not)?
3. Your friend has bought a new mobile phone. What would you like to know about his new gadget?
4. Unfortunately, I donít have enough time to surf the net, but Iíd like to do it. Which sites would you recommend visiting?
5. Children believe that itís impossible to imagine our modern life without the Internet. What is your point of view?
Healthy way of life
1. Letís talk about a healthy way of life. What influences a personís health?
2, Do you agree that bad habits, like smoking, can be dangerous? Why (not)?
3.What questions will you ask a fitness coach?
4. What activities can you advise a person who wants to have a healthy way of life?
5. What health problems does fast food lead to? What should you do to avoid them?
1. Letís talk about sport. What is your favourite kind of sport?
2. What do you do to keep fit?
3. What questions will you ask a professional sportsman?
4. What can you advise a person who doesnít know what kind of sport to take up?
5. Why is sport important for you?
1. Letís talk about fashion. What role does fashion play in our life?
2. Do you follow the latest fashion trends? Why (not)?
3. What questions would you ask a fashion designer?
4. What can you advise a person who wants to change something about his/her style but doesnít know how to do it?
5. They say that young people pay a lot of attention to their style and want to be fashionable. What do you think about it?
Travelling and tourism
1. Letís talk about travelling and tourism. What role do they play in your life?
2. How do you like to travel?
3. What questions would you ask a tour guide on a tour of London?
4. What can you advise a person who doesnít know where to spend his/her holiday?
5. What difficulties can you have when visiting a foreign country? Is it possible to avoid them?
1. Now letís talk about environment. People say that our planet is in danger. Do you share this opinion?
2. What do you think person should do to protect the environment?
3. What would you like to ask your British friend about measures that are taken to protect the environment in Britain?
4. A friend of yours wants to develop a programme to protect the city where he lives. Give him a piece of advice.
5. Green School of the Year contest is held in the country and you want your school to enter it. Give ideas for some ďgreen eventsĒ.
Date: 2015-12-18; view: 1086