20) If I were you I would have visited Jane yesterday.
21) If I have a computer I would learn Computer Studies.
22) If the weather would be nice tomorrow we'll go on excursion.
23) You did not miss the plane if you had taken a taxi.
24) I wish you have a car.
25) I wish things were different in the past.
26) I wish the weather were warmer.
27) I wish I did not decide to work in New York.
28) I wish I did not go to bed early yesterday.
Complete the following radio programme by putting the verbs in brackets into the correct form.
Welcome once again to our weekly programme in which we ask the questions "If you (29) ___ (be) alone on a tropical island for a month, what two items (30) ___ you ___ (choose) to take with you and why?" My two guests are racing driver Charles Brown and journalist Helen Howk, Charles?
Well, I think (31) ___ (get) very bored on this island if I (32) ___ (not have) anything to do. So, I (33) ___ (take) a knife and a ball of string. Then I (34) ___ (be able) to make useful things to catch food, and, maybe, build some kind of house to live in.
(35) ___ you ___ (try) to escape from the island?
If I (36) ___ (manage) to make a boat, I think I (37) ___ (try).
Helen, what about you?
Well, I definitely (38) ___ (not try) to escape. I'm totally impractical. So, if I (39) ___ (try) to make anything, I'm sure it (40) …(fall) to pieces very quickly. No, if I (41) ___ (have) to spend a month on the island, I (42) ___ (want) to have a good book and a pair of sunglasses.
But how (43) ___ you ___ (catch) things to eat if you (44) ___ (not have) any tools?
Oh, I expect there (45) ___ (be) plenty of fruit on the island. And I'm sure it (46) ___ (not hurt) me if I (47) ___ (not eat) meat or fish for a month.
(48) ___ either of you ___ (be) lonely?
Definitely. I (49) ___ (find) it very difficult if I (50) ___ (not speak) to anyone for a month.
I think (51) ___ (enjoy) the peace and quiet at first, but after a couple of weeks, yes, I (52) ___ (begin) to feel lonely.
Charles and Helen, thank you very much.
Make up sentences.
53) She / it / so / have / had / fallen / slippery / been / wouldn't / if / not
54) had / I / you / chosen / would / I / have / If / been / green / been / the / one
55) lot / if / would / trained / the / they / have / had / Our / won / a / team / game
56) would / to / ill / place / have / your / if / been / had / He / come / not / he
57) lay / would / gone /country / had / if / not / a / have / it / I / the / been / nasty / to
58) it / were / wish / now / summer / I
59) I / had / I / been / wish / so / not / modest
60) redundant / been / made / If / I / only / hadn't