THE SCRIPT OF THEMES OF WRITTEN WORKS
According to each written works, appoint the speaker and two opponents who make additions, enter discussion and estimate the paper. Protection of the written works is on office hours classes.
Themes of control and term (course) works
1. Normative and positive analyze of economy.
2. Interrelation of economy and policy.
3. Production mechanism and its functions.
4. Economic interests.
5. Principles of economic policy.
6. Choice of strategy of social-economic development.
7. Set of purposes of economic policy.
8. The state and its economic functions.
9. Instruments of economic policy of state.
10. Methods of direct and indirect impact on the economy.
11. Factor of time in economic policy.
12. Economic forecasting.
13. Active and passive economic policy.
14. Productivity of economic policy.
15. Process of adoption of governmental decisions.
16. Theory of public choice.
17. Political systems and its classification.
18. Demonopolization of economy.
19. Contracts and its main forms.
20. Policy of optimal competitive procedure.
21. Macroeconomic stabilization and its instruments.
22. Monetary policy.
23. Functions of control bank.
24. Role of commercial banks in the market economy.
25. Policy of cheap money.
26. Policy of expensive money.
27. Fiscal policy.
28. Taxes and its functions.
29. Active fiscal policy.
30. Passive fiscal policy.
31. The reproduction structure of national economy.
32. Industry policy.
33. Agrarian policy.
34. Region as subject of economic and political relations.
35. Purposes and directions of regional policy.
36. Essence and purposes of social policy.
37. Living wage – economic aspect.
38. Environment resources and its reproduction.
39. Ecological policy.
40. Zones of ecological disasters in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
41. Foreign trade policy.
42. International division of labor and economic integration.
Samuelson, Paul A. (1948), "International Trade and Equalization of Factor Prices", Economic Journal, 58, 163-184.
Samuelson, Paul A. (1962), "The Gains From International Trade Once Again", Economic Journal, 72, 820-829.
Samuelson, Paul A. (1971), "An Exact Hume-Ricardo-Marshall Model of International Trade", Journal of International Economics, 1(1) 1-18.
Suranovic, Steven M. (1991), "The Ineffectiveness of Quantitative Restrictions With Production Diversion", Southern Economic Journal, 58(2) pp. 379-391.
Winters, L. Alan (1996), "Regionalism versus Multilateralism", mimeo.
Yarbrough, Beth V. and Robert M. Yarbrough (1997), The World Economy: Trade and Finance, Dryden Press, New York.
14. INFORMATION ABOUT ASSESSMENT
Rating - 90-100
Grade - 3,67-4,0
Alphabetic equivalent – A-, A
Assessment – excellent
Answer full, correct; knowledge of the main ideas, provisions of studied sources are shown. Ability to construct schedules and their analysis. The correct assessment and ability to make mathematical models economic situations. Use of additional literature. Ability to keep the proof, to reason, do a denial, conclusions and generalizations.
Rating - 75-89
Grade - 2,67-3,33
Alphabetic equivalent – B-, B, B+
Assessment - good
Answer full, correct; knowledge of the main ideas, provisions of studied sources are shown. Ability to construct schedules and their analysis. Ability to keep the proof, to reason, do a denial, conclusions and generalizations. Ability to use theoretical knowledge for the analysis practical situations. But there are inaccuracies in the statements, not conducting to an essential misrepresentation.
Rating – 50-74
Grade - 1-2,33
Alphabetic equivalent - D,D+,C-,C,C+
Assessment – satisfactory
Answer correct, but incomplete; insufficiently deep understanding of a program material is found; separate mistakes in interpretations of theoretical provisions are made; ability only to a reproductive statement of a material is shown; there are no independent conclusions and generalizations.
Rating - 0-49
Grade – 0
Alphabetic equivalent - F
Assessment - unsatisfactory
Total absence of knowledge of a program material; not knowledge of the main material of the training program and admission of gross blunders.
Rating scale of an assessment of knowledge of students
15. TESTS FOR SELF-CHECKING
1. What means an injurious dumping?
A) counter trade of two countries in the same goods at these prices
B) incidental sale of excessive stocks of the goods in a foreign market at cut prices
C) sale of the goods in a foreign market at the price is lower than "fair"
D) goods sale at the price of below costs of production
E) overestimate of the prices for export in comparison with the prices of sale of the same goods in domestic market
2. The market is
A) continuous movement of money in a cash and non-cash form in the course of which money carries out address and payment functions
B) the solvent requirement, a network the sum of money which buyers can and intend to pay for any products necessary to them
C) system of the economic, legal and organizational relations on trade in products of intellectual work on a commercial basis
D) the market of the buyers acquiring the goods and services for private use
E) set of the economic relations between subjects of the market concerning movement of the goods and money which are based on a mutual consent, equivalence and the competition
3. The contents in the made goods of local components treat measures:
A) hidden protectionism
B) the selective
C) the branch
D) the collective
E) the private
4. The cartel is:
A) the most rigid form of association of the enterprises
B) inefficient form of association of the enterprises
C) the softest form of association of the enterprises
D) the most progressive form of an oojedineniye enterprise
E) association of the enterprises of different branches
5. Transfer of the right of use of the patent belongs to what type of the license without corresponding "know-how"
A) the simple
B) the patent
C) the unlicensed
D) the difficult
E) the exclusive
6. The account and planning of fixed assets in a monetary form make for:
A) calculation of capacity of the enterprise;
B) determination of volume of production;
C) planning of the production program;
D) determination of the amount of depreciation charges;
E) drawing up of the business plan of the enterprise
7. Economic safety of the country is:
A) the strategy directed on ensuring of the vital national interests.
B) the system of rules based on mutual trust and equality, creating conditions for a lasting peace
C) position of the country at which security with the goods and services is protected from actions of external factors
D) interests on which the country never will concede
E) A and C is true
8. Integrated indicators of use of the equipment:
A) coefficient of extensiveness
B) coefficient of intensity
C) capital productivity
D) coefficient of educational level
E) calendar fund
2015-02-28; view: 622