1. Some people think that teenagers should do unpaid work to help society because this will help them to be better individuals and also improve the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this proposal? – lesson on how to write a balanced essay using a 5 paragraph essay structure
2. Nowadays many jobs are more stressful and the working day is longer. What are the reasons for this? What can employers do to help employees? - model essay with lesson and exercises to help you write the essay
3. Some people think that only staff who worked in a company for a long time should be promoted to a higher position. What’s your opinion? Lesson on coherence and writing better paragraphs including a download of the essay
4. In many countries people working in sport and entertainment earn much more money than professionals like doctors, nurses and teachers. Why do you think this happens in some societies and do you consider it is good or bad? sample essay with exercises and download
5. Unemployment is one of the most serious problems facing developed nations today. What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of reducing the working week to thirty five hours? sample essay with vocabulary exercises and download
6. Some people argue that the government should give every unemployed person a mobile phone and should make sure they have access to the Internet. They believe this is the best way of using public money to reduce the problem of unemployment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Focus on IELTS)
7. In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibilities. Discuss. (Cambridge IELTS 3)
8. Many people decide on a career path early in their lives and keep to it. This, they argue, leads to a more satisfying working life.
To what extent do you agree with this view? What other things can people do in order to have a satisfying working life?
Read more: IELTS essay questions: employment and moneyDominic Cole's IELTS and Beyond http://www.dcielts.com/writing-2/essays/employment/#ixzz2u3kzSa00
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Date: 2015-01-29; view: 1392