· Maintain a calendar and co-ordinate the workflow and meetings
· Supporting the staff when assigned
· Giving orientation for new employees
· Helping and coordinating a support personnel
· Arranging commutation for staff
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
· High school diploma
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a clerk
· Basic computer knowledge. Familiar with MS office tools and Internet
· Knowledge in basic functioning of a corporate office
Please send your Resume/CV to: email@example.com
OPEN TO: All interested candidates/All Sources
POSITION: ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR, FSN-205-06
OPENING DATE: December 28, 2015
CLOSING DATE: January 12, 2016
WORK HOURS: When Actually Employed
SALARY: Not-Ordinarily Resident: in accordance with FP Scale (Position Grade FP-08 and to be confirmed by Washington). Contingent upon availability of funds.
Ordinarily Resident: FSN-06. The detailed information regarding the compensation will be provided during the interview.
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
NOTE: There is no charge for applying for a job at the U.S. Embassy. Further, there is no fee that must be paid if you are hired. If someone asks for money before, during or after the application process, please send an email to the following email address: AshgabatSecurityAttache@state.gov. Your email will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
The U.S. Embassy in Ashgabat is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of English Language Instructorin the Cultural Affairs Office.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Incumbent uses various modern teaching methods following the provided curriculum and additional materials as well as other resources to teach language to local public at all levels. The instructor also plans and implements language and cultural activities, e.g. conversational classes with native speakers. In addition, occasional translation and interpretation may be assigned.
All applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified. Language proficiency will be tested.
Education: College or University studies (at least two years post-secondary education) are required.
Prior Work Experience: Minimum one year of experience in positions requiring the application of instructional skills, processes, and techniques is required.
Language Proficiency: Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Russian or Turkmen is required.
Knowledge: Knowledge of language training methods, concepts, methodologies and techniques as well as excellent knowledge of grammar, idiom, syntax and pronunciation of English is required. Ability to use MS Windows and MS Office applications and the Internet for research purposes is required. Applicants must also have general knowledge about the host country/region as well as a basic knowledge of U.S. culture and history.
Skills and Abilities: Applicants must be able to constantly adjust rate of coverage and level of material taught, depending on students’ abilities and needs and communicate effectively with students. For more advanced classes, research and adaptation of teaching material will be crucial. Must be able to use standard computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) as well as authorized language training software. Must be able to plan and execute the program independently, and work without direct everyday guidance.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: A copy of the complete position description listing all of the duties and responsibilities may be obtained on our website at http://turkmenistan.usembassy.gov/jobs.html and/or by contacting the Human Resources Office (phone: 940045 (ext. 2192)).
When qualified, applicants who are US Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and/or preference eligible U.S. Veterans are given a preference in hiring. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants make themselves known as having a hiring preference and specifically address the required qualifications above in their application.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) USEFM who is ALSO a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
(2) USEFM OR a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
(3) FS on LWOP
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
2. Current OR employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply. Current OR employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) are not eligible to apply.
3. Current NOR employees hired on a Family Member Appointment (FMA) or a Personal Service Agreement (PSA) are not eligible to apply within the first 90 calendar days of their employment, unless they have a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
4. The candidate must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website: http://turkmenistan.usembassy.gov/jobs.html and/or at the Embassy’s Guard post; and
2. Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. transcripts, degrees, etc.)
IMPORTANT:Applicants claiming a U.S. Veteran’s preference must submit written documentation confirming eligibility (e.g., Member Copy 4 of Form DD-214, Letter from the Veteran’s Administration, or certification documenting eligibility under the VOW Act with an expected discharge no later than 120 days after the certification is submitted) by the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If the written documentation confirming eligibility is not received in the HR office by the closing date of the vacancy announcement, the U.S. Veteran’s preference will not be considered in the application process. Specific criteria for receiving a U.S. Veteran’s preference may be found in HR/OE’s Family Member Employment Policy (FMEP).
WHERE TO APPLY
Submit the completed application (DS-174) by the deadline indicated in the job vacancy announcement to the following address:
Human Resources Office
Address: U.S. Embassy Ashgabat, No. 9 Pushkin Street
Telephone: 940045 (ext.: 2162, 2121, and 2192)
E-mail address: AshgabatRecruitment@state.gov
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs. The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
For a complete list of the terms such as USEFM, EFM, MOH, NOR, OR and their definitions, see the definitions list on the web site: http://turkmenistan.usembassy.gov/definition_terms.html
The US Mission in Turkmenistan provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
äëÿ Jelil â ãîðîäå Àøõàáàä
Registration and renewal of documents visas to foreign experts, working with the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan
Admission requirements and conditions:
1. Education - Higher;
2. Work experience - not less than 2 x (recent) years (preferably in foreign companies);
3. Probationary period - 3 months;
4. Languages - certainly an excellent command of English, knowledge of the Turkmen language is encouraged;
5. The operating hours - from 8.30 am to 17.30, weekends - Saturday and Sunday;
6. Trip - no;
7. Employment records - registration of the Labour Code; Entry to the labor book is obligatory;
8. The food - not;
9. The service - not.
Please send your Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org