6. In case a customs inspection of goods and means of transport reveals that the actual quantity of goods does not tally with the goods quantity as stated in the customs declaration, the customs authorities fines the declarant.
7. In the territory of customs control zones, the customs inspection of goods and means of transport must be conducted in the presence of the goods declarants.
8. The customs examination can be conducted before the submission of a customs declaration.
9. The customs examination consists of examination of the goods and means of transport.
10. Upon making a decision to conduct goods customs examination, a customs officer shall do it immediately.
11. The customs authorities exercise customs control measures in the course of turnover of the goods imported to the customs.
12. Goods may be subjected to sequester or withdrawal only upon detection the imported goods without any special marks.
13. Withdrawal or sequester of goods may be unnecessary in case the person, at whose premises such goods are discovered, presents a payment.
14. The return of withdrawn goods to their owner and their release from a sequester is effected no later than on the date of termination of the special customs revision without any exceptions.
V. Provide a TV talk-show on customs control issues. Using the vocabulary and the information from the article above discuss the forms of customs control possible violations and their elimination. Find some additional information on the topic.