Environmental noise is the summary of noise from transport, industrial and recreational activities.
78.Environmental noise occurs during the functioning of household: This review provides an overview of literature in the field of noise and health. It focuses on transportationnoise, particularly aircraft noise and looks at the possible effects on health to include annoyance and psychological health, cardiovascular and physiological health, performance, and the effects of noise on children.
79. Allowable traffic noise in the walls of houses in the afternoon (dB): 50
80. The basic unit if activity decay of the radioactive material is: The becquerel (symbol Bq) (pronounced: 'be-kə-rel) is the SI-derived unit of radioactivity. One Bq is defined as the activity of a quantity of radioactive material in which one nucleus decays per second.
81. In bios enosis plants serve as: a valuable weapon against indoor air pollution. They can absorb harmful chemicals.
82. The role of producers in an aquatic ecosystem perform: production of organic matters
83. The role of consumers in an aquatic ecosystem:
84. The role of decomposers in an aquatic ecosystem perform: decomposition of organic matters
85.Relationship between population as a “symbolic” is marked by signs: ++
86. Destructive function of living matter of the biosphere is to:
Depredate and mineralize of dead organic matter, chemical decomposition of rocks and involving formed minerals in a biological cycle
87. Energy function of living matter of the biosphere is to: accumulate solar energy in the form of various chemical compounds
88. Environment-forming function of living matter of the biosphere is to: Transform physical and chemical parameters of the environment (the atmosphere, the lithosphere and the hydrosphere) in conditions favorable for life of organisms
89. Functional classification of ecosystem is based on: the protection of ecosystems, natural habitats and the maintenance of viable populations of species in natural surroundings
90. As a result of environment-forming functions of living matter of the biosphere in the Earth’s geographical sphere was an important event: Transformation of gas composition of the primitive atmosphere, the change in the chemical composition of water in the primary ocean, formation of the sedimentary rock mass in the lithosphere, formation of a topsoil (fertile soil layer) on the surface of the earth took place
91. Chemical compounds that can cause malignant and benign tumors in the body, called the Carcinogens
92. World population in 2005 was 6.4 billion
93. At the heart of environmental management and environmental protection are issues such as economic, health, aesthetic, educational and Biological
94. Use and protection of natural resources should be based on anticipation and prevention as possible negative effects of nature- this is called The rule of rational using
95. Increase or decrease the use of resource increases or reduces the use of he other resources- it is a combination of competitive interests of economic entities.
96. The elements of nature, necessary for a man of his live hood and becoming involved in material production, they are called-natural resources
97. What natural resources are coal, oil and most of the other minerals? exhaustible nonrenewable
98. Human activities are aimed at restoring the natural environment disturbed by human activities or natural processes, is constructive action
99. Geochemical processes caused by mining, technology, engineering and construction and agricultural activities of man, said techno genesis
100. Ecological trouble, which is characterized by deep irreversible environmental changes and a significant deterioration in health, is called- -ecological disaster
101.The living matter of the biosphere is associated with all living organisms.
102. Features of the current level of interaction between nature and society.
103. The concept of ecology: The object of the ecology is to study the connection between the plants and animals with their physical and biological environment.
104. Under the community know: a community is a group of interacting living organisms sharing a populated environment.
105. The object of study of ecology is to study the connection between the plants and animals with their physical and biological environment.
106. Such a relationship between populations, as “mutualism” is marked by signs: ++ parasitism
107. Functional classification of ecosystems based on: biomes
109. What are resources? A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced. Typically resources are materials or other assets that are transformed to produce benefit and in the process may be consumed or made unavailable.
110. The most common classification of human impact: includes impacts on biophysical environments, biodiversity and other resources
111. The Kyoto protocol in respect of the acceding countries included a commitment- reduce or stabilize greenhouse gas emissions relative to 1991 levels
112. The class definition of “SD” as “SD that ensures the needs of present generations without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs” was first formulated in- .1987 years by the war commissions on the environment development in its report our common future
113. “Greenhouse effect” and the destruction of the ozone layer affect the all countries.
114.The warming of the Earth is connected with: Greenhouse effect
115. convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer was adopted 22 march 1985 Vienna
116. where a protocol was signed, aimed at controlling the production and the use of chlorofluorocarbon: in Montreal 1987
117. what is the year of signing the Kyoto Protocol to stabilize greenhouse gas emission: 1997
118. Public environmental group was organized in 70th of XX century
119. That does not apply to thee types of pollution? Information
120. Acid rain- it is rain or snow, having a pH- less than 5,6