He _________ a shower before breakfast.
o usually has
o has usually
o usually have
o are having usually
o had usually
202. ________ away last weekend?
o Did you go
o Did you went
o Went you
o Do you
o Did you
203. What time _________ to come?
o is she going
o sheís going
o going she
o is she go
o she go
204. Where _______ work?
o do you
o you do
o does you
o are you
My brother _________ English at university.
206. A Why ________? B Because heís happy.
o is he smiling
o do he smile
o he smiles
o he smiling
o does he smiling
207. How often ________ her grandparents?
o does she see
o she see
o is she seeing
o see she
o is she see
208. Thatís the shop ________ I bought my car.
She is waiting _____ the train.
210. What ______ he do last week?
211. A What are they talking _______? B Itís a secret.
You have classes twice ______ week.
213. My mother _______ work. Sheís retired.
o does not
o is not
o do not
214. What time _______ the bank open?
215. A Why is he ________ a coat? B Because heís cold.
o not wear
216. Iíve bought a new car _________ is very comfortable.
217. My car _______ working. Itís broken down.
218. Is this the hotel _______ we stayed last year?
Lend some money (opposite verb)
220. Theyíre the students _______ study at the university.
221. mean ?
You use these to kick. _________
223. A How do you _____ your motherís name? B K-A-T-E.
224. ______ a good holiday!
Bye. ______ you on Wednesday.
226. Todayís Friday, so tomorrowís _________.
227. A Whatís the _______ today? B The 10th of October.
Silvia is sitting _______ to Mike.
229. Your sisterís daughter is your _______.
230. Thatís the man ________won the lottery last week.
All the cafes were full ______it was a public holiday.
A person who is open and nice is ________.
Win the football match (opposite verb)
234. Who do you usually agree________ in your family?
235. Who was the first person you spoke _______ this morning?
236. What ____ this word mean?
237. My dogís not dangerous. He __________.
o doesnít bite
o is biting
o arenít biting
o was bite
It _____________ when we left the pub.
o was snowing
o is snowing
o were snowing
We always meet _______ Monday morning.
o A) on
o B) at
Date: 2015-12-11; view: 2094