What's your personality type?
Section 1: Planner or Spontaneous?
1) When you go on holiday, what do you prefer to do?
a) Plan every detail in advance
b) Plan a rough itinerary in advance, leaving some time free
c) Look at a few options in advance, but only really decide when you're there
d) You rarely plan, just book at the last minute and go with the flow
2) What statement best describes how you do your regular grocery shop?
a) You make a detailed list of everything you need to buy
b) You make a rough list to jog your memory
c) You don't make a list, as you think it's a waste of time
d) You don't do a regular shop, you just go when you need to
3) You've been to a furniture store and have come back with some flat-pack furniture, like a wardrobe or a desk that you have to assemble. What are you most inclined to do?
a) Before you start, you check that all the components are there and that you have the tools you will need
b) You read through the instructions carefully first and then follow them step by step
c) You scan the instructions, although you don't always follow them exactly
d) You leap in, only referring to the instructions if you get stuck
4) Which description fits you best?
a) You are a perfectionist and can't leave anything unfinished
b) You need time, over-prepare and hate pressure
c) You're scatty, forgetful and disorganised
d) You put things off till the last minute and are often late
5) What happens when your local supermarket moves the food to different aisles?
a) You would notice and it would really bother you
b) You would notice, but you simply change the order in which you shop
c) You would notice, but it wouldn't bother you as you have no set routine
d) You probably wouldn't notice
Section 2: Facts or Ideas?
6) Of the following options which one describes you best?
7) Which set of words best describes you?
a) Practical, thorough and stable
b) Realistic, enthusiastic and spontaneous
c) Inventive, imaginative and original
d) Creative, dynamic and adventurous
8) Look at the picture below. Write down on a piece of paper what you see( about 30 seconds for this)
Which statement best describes what you noted down?
a) Is it a list of what's in the picture?
b) A story about what's happening in the picture?
c) Have you tried to find the hidden meaning in this picture?
d) Or lots of ideas inspired by the picture?
9) How do you usually give directions to your house? Do you…
a) Provide a step-by-step list of directions for the entire journey?
b) Draw a really detailed map that shows things like street names and roundabouts?
c) Just give general directions?
d) Sketch a rough map, as too many details can be confusing?
10) Which of these best describes how you do your supermarket shopping?
a) You usually go up and down the aisles in exactly the same order
b) You read and compare labels and prices
c) You're attracted to new things or special offers that catch your eye
d) You vary the way you go round the supermarket depending on what you feel like buying
Section 3: Heads or Hearts?
11) Which set of words best describes you?
a) Analytical, logical and objective
b) Decisive, driven and energetic
c) Caring, helpful and supportive
d) Complex, thoughtful and sensitive
12) If you are with a group of friends and an argument breaks out, what do you tend to do?
a) Face the dispute head on
b) Try to find an answer to the problem
c) Try to meet everyone's needs
d) Anything to avoid hurting people's feelings
13) What would you do if you had to decide between two homes to move into?
a) List your ideal features and compare which place has the most
b) Compare the good and bad features of both
c) Go with your gut feeling about which is best
d) Think about how each place affects the other people in your life
13) If your friend started dating someone you really disliked and asked you what you thought about their relationship, what would you do?
a) Be up front and honest about what you think
b) Try to be tactful - but still be truthful about what you think
c) Try not to hurt their feelings, changing the subject if necessary
d) Avoid hurting their feelings, telling a "white lie" if necessary
15) When you have to make a difficult decision, what is most important to you?
a) Arriving logically at the best choice
b) Being as fair as possible
c) Doing the right thing according to your own beliefs and values
d) Getting the approval and agreement of others
Section 4: Extravert or Introvert?
16) When you are out with a group of your friends, how much of the talking do you usually do?
a) Hardly any at all
b) A little less than most
c) Quite a lot
d) Almost all
17) When it comes to expressing yourself do you…
a) Hold back more, listening to others before speaking?
b) Think before you speak?
c) Think out loud?
d) Use your hands and facial expressions a lot?
18) What are you like when you have to meet a group of new people?
a) You stick with the people you've met before
b) You spend your time thinking about how to keep the conversation going
c) You aim to mingle with as many new people as possible
d) You just go out and have fun
19) Which set of words best describes you?
a) Cautious, thoughtful and loyal
b) Inquisitive, independent and contained
c) Lively, enthusiastic and energetic
d) Expressive, talkative and friendly
20) If you are in the middle of something important and the phone rings how do you usually react? Do you…
a) Ignore the phone, or let the machine pick up?
b) Take the call, but deal with it as quickly as possible?
c) Answer it as you welcome the chance to talk to someone, but keep it brief?
d) Answer the phone enthusiastically and be up for a long conversation?
Section 1: Planner or Spontaneous
If you answered more (a)s and (b)s, you're a planner.
If you answered more (c)s and (d)s, you're spontaneous.
Section 2: Facts or Ideas
If you answered more (a)s and (b)s, you're a facts person.
If you answered more (c)s and (d)s, you're an ideas person.
Section 3: Head or Heart
If you answered more (a)s and (b)s, you're a head person.
If you answered more (c)s and (d)s, you're a heart person.
Section 4: Extrovert or Introvert
If you answered more (a)s and (b)s, you're a introvert.
If you answered more (c)s and (d)s, you're extrovert.
Big Thinker = Spontaneous + Ideas + Heart + Extrovert
Counsellor = Planner + Ideas + Heart + Introvert
Go-getter = Spontaneous + Facts + Head + Extrovert
Idealist = Spontaneous + Ideas + Heart + Introvert
Innovator = Spontaneous + Ideas + Heart + Extrovert
Leader = Planner + Ideas + Head + Extrovert
Mastermind = Planner + Ideas + Head + Introvert
Mentor = Planner + Ideas + Heart + Extrovert
Nurturer = Planner + Facts + Heart + Introvert
Peacemaker = Spontaneous + Facts + Heart + Introvert
Performer = Spontaneous + Facts + Heart + Extrovert
Provider = Planner + Facts + Heart + Extrovert
Realist = Planner + Facts + Head + Introvert
Resolver = Spontaneous + Facts + Head + Introvert
Strategist = Spontaneous + Ideas + Head + Introvert
Supervisor = Planner + Facts + Head + Extrovert
Idioms describing personality and character
Life and soul of the party
Pain in the neck
Salt of the earth
Wolf in sheep’s clothing
Date: 2015-04-20; view: 1302