When 28 January 2015 AMC
Facebook, Inc. is a social networking website company. The Company provides Facebook's websites and mobile applications enabling customers to stay connected with their friends and family. The Company’s business focuses on creating value for users, marketers, and developers. The Company supports developers to build, grow, and monetize mobile and web applications. The Company’s products include Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram. , mobile app and website enable people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers. Messenger, a mobile-to-mobile messaging application is available on iPhone Operating System (iOS) and Android phones. Instagram is a mobile application and website that enable people to take photos or videos, customize them with filter effects, and share them with friends and followers. The Company’s subsidiaries include Wit.ai, Inc., a voice-recognition company, and QuickFire Networks, a video-compression company.
| Stock Performance
Official Company Website: http://www.facebook.com/
| EPS estimate Dec 2014
|| $1.690 (annually)
| Current stock price
· As of Jan 16, 2015, the consensus forecast amongst 64 polled investment analysts covering Facebook Inc advises that the company will outperform the market. This has been the consensus forecast since the sentiment of investment analysts improved on May 29, 2012. The previous consensus forecast advised investors to hold their position in Facebook Inc.
· The 43 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Facebook Inc have a median target of 90.00, with a high estimate of 105.00 and a low estimate of 57.54. The median estimate represents a 15.90% increase from the last price of 77.65.
· On Oct 28, 2014, Facebook Inc reported 3rd quarter 2014 earnings of 0.43 per share. This result exceeded the 0.40 consensus of the 40 analysts covering the company and exceeded last year's 3rd quarter results by 72.00%.
The next earnings announcement is expected on Jan 28, 2015.
· Facebook Inc reported annual 2013 earnings of 0.88 per share on Jan 29, 2014.
The next earnings announcement from Facebook Inc is expected the week of Jan 28, 2015.
· Facebook, Inc. had 3rd quarter 2014 revenues of 3.20bn. This bettered the 3.12bn consensus of the 40 analysts covering the company. This was 10.07% above the prior year's 3rd quarter results.
· Facebook, Inc. had revenues for the full year 2013 of 7.87bn. This was 54.69% above the prior year's results.
· Source: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fb/recommendations
Date: 2016-01-03; view: 414