«ÍÀ ÐÎÆÄÅÑÒÂÎ, Â ÈÞÍÅ, Â 7 ×ÀÑÎÂ»
|| ÁÅÇ ÏÐÅÄËÎÃÀ
in the morning
in the afternoon
in the evening
on Christmas Day
on New Year’s Day
on St Valentine’s Day
at the weekend
last (this, next, every) week/month/year
I met him in 1995.
His lesson was in the evening.
My course starts on the first of July.
Her birthday is on Christmas Day.
They always talk to each other at breakfast.
I’ll see you at eight o’clock.
Bob went to Paris yesterday.
We saw him last year.
ÒÅÕÍÈÊÀ ÐÅ×È 1
Fill in the gaps:
1. ________ the summer.
2. ________ 8:15.
3. ________ the 25th of August.
4. ________ the evening.
5. ________ night.
6. ________ August.
7. ________ the weekend.
8. ________ the morning.
9. ________ Friday night.
10. ________ six thirty.
11. I'm going there ____ Monday.
12. The meeting's ____ the third of June.
13. The course starts ____ the autumn.
14. I'm going away _____ Easter.
15. She was born ___ 2002.
16. It happened ____ Wednesday.
17. It was popular ____ 1990.
18. I'm going skiing _____ Christmas.
19. He will come ____ the weekend.
ÒÅÕÍÈÊÀ ÐÅ×È 2
A. Correct the mistakes:
1. See you on the evening.
2. It’s my birthday at Monday.
3. We’re going on holiday in the weekend.
4. I started my English class in last autumn.
5. I’m meeting her on five o’clock.
6. My brother was born in the first of May 1984.
7. Are you leaving at the morning?
8. Do you want to go to Birmingham with me at next weekend?
9. I’m going to college on September.
10. The concert starts in 8 pm at Sunday evening.
11. “Can you help me tidy up, please?” “Sorry, I’m busy at weekdays.”
12. I didn’t go out in Saturday. Did you?
13. Can you call me on tomorrow?
14. We’re going to Spain on night.
15. The driver said the bus leaves in 10.15.
16. Valentine’s Day is on February.
17. I’m going to meet Claire two o’clock on the afternoon.
18. Sarah and Kezia are moving house in next week.
19. We bought this house at 1998.
20. He often misses classes in Fridays.
21. In Monday there will be a special programme about the theatre on BBC 2.
22. I’m really tired on this week.
23. I went shopping at Thursday.
24. Betty’s going to the doctor’s on the morning.
25. The party started 5 pm.
26. I was born at September. My birthday is in September 20th.
27. The last visitors left on a quarter to twelve.
28. Kasia and Billy got married in Christmas.
29. We went out for a meal on last Saturday.
30. I’ll talk to you on dinner, Nigel.
B. Fill in the gaps:
My birthday's ...... May
She'll be away ...... next week
The exam is ...... the tenth of December
I always have dinner with my family ..... Christmas Day
In Spain, they give each other presents ..... Christmas
The lecture finished ..... five thirty
I like to go to a party ....... New Year's Day
The car won't be ready ..... Friday
You will see Paris ..... the spring
He doesn't start work until late .... the afternoon
Snow generally falls ..... February
I have lessons .... Mondays and Wednesdays
It's always cold ....... November
Their first child was born ..... the spring
People celebrate Guy Fawkes' Night ..... the fifth of November
I'll see you ..... ten o' clock
She died ..... 1993
It gets very cold ..... winter
She was born ..... 1985
Her birthday's ..... June
I leave home very early ..... the morning
We left ..... Monday
He worked there ........ the summer
She's going on holiday ...... Xmas
Leaves fall ..... autumn
Their wedding is .... the eleventh of July
I didn’t see her ........ April
The film starts ........ eight o' clock
Mayday is celebrated .... May the first
The play starts ..... half past seven
The show started .... the fifteenth of May
The results were ready .... July
There is a public holiday ........ May the first
She was born ..... Christmas
She left her job ....... August
Her birthday is ..... Tuesday this year
We met ...... a foggy day in March
He broke the car ..... night
They wrote the contract ..... 1984
They're leaving ...... June
I was ill ...... last week
I worked there ...... July
He was born ..... 1968
Date: 2015-12-24; view: 186