11. Fill in the gaps (1Ц5) with one of the variants (aЦf). There is one variant (aЦf) you do not need.
1. I am a teacher. I work Е school
2. This girl is ...
b) last Monday
3. I donТt have Е friends
c) the most
4. We didnТt go to school Е
5. Give me this pen , Е
12. Match the columns to make word combinations. There is one word (aЦf) you do not need.
13. Match the phrases (1Ц5) with the pictures (aЦf). There is one picture (aЦf) you do not need.
2. exercise book
3. car racing
4. mountain climbing
5. traffic jam
a) b) c)
d) e) f)
14. Match the words (1Ц5) with their antonyms (aЦf). There is one word (aЦf) you do not need.
15. Match the words (1Ц5) with the places (aЦf) where you can buy these things. There is one variant (aЦf) you do not need.
1. a loaf of bread
2. some beef
3. a magazine
4. a pair of boots
5. fresh carrots
e) shoe shop
16. Put numbers (1Ц5) in order to make a correct sentence.
1) doesnТt 2) working 3) Tom 4) like 5) here
17. Put these phrases in chronological order.
1) show your homework
2) do your homework
3) listen to your homework
4) get a mark for your homework
5) write down your homework
18. Put numbers (1Ц5) in order to make a correct question.
1) at home 2) your 3) friend 4) yesterday 5) was
19. Put the paragraphs (1Ц5) in order to make a short story.
1. Finally, he starts building his own car! He tells his parents about it. His father doesn't believe him. He says it's too difficult. His mother says she is worried. She doesn't want him to do anything dangerous. After two months, Kevin invites his parents to see his creation.
2. Kevin likes cars. He reads about cars in magazines and he watches shows about cars on TV. His head is full of cars! He tells his parents, "Please, please, please, could you buy me a car?"
3. His parents are surprised! It is beautiful! It is red! It is shiny! It is a big toy sports car! Kevin can sit inside it and drive! Kevin's parents are very happy and proud. Kevin's dad says: "I was sure you can do it!" Kevin's mom says: "I was sure it was not dangerous!" Kevin smiles and drives away.
4. He decides to build one! He buys books and reads about the subject. He hangs around at the garage and watches the mechanics fix the cars. It is very interesting for him and he has a lot of fun.
5. "No," says Kevin's mom, "You are too young to drive a car. This is dangerous." "No," says Kevin's dad, "A car is very expensive. We can't buy you a car now." Kevin is very sad. He wants a car. He wants a fast red sports car!
20. Put these days of the week in chronological order.