7. Do they offer any other services besides testing and calibration?
8. Why Techmaster is "more than just a calibration company"?
Knowledge ofQS9000 Knowledge of VDA 6 Knowledge of ISO 9001 Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 (SPC, PPAP, MSA, FMEA control) Computer Litarate Knowledge of AutoCad Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Process Control (min 1 year experience)
2. Read the job announcements. Tell what must an employee be competent/proficient/literate in?
3. What tools and programs are mentioned? Which of them you can explain what they are needed for?
CK Science is recruiting a Metrology Engineer on a temporary basis for the duration of 12 months. The Metrology Engineer will work for a Global Medical Device Organisation.
As Metrology Engineer the main purpose of your role will be to create CMM programs for NPI's and provide input and lead the inspection strategy associated with metrology for orthopaedic implants. Further responsibilities of this Metrology Engineer position will be to:
· Generate and validate CMM programs for New Product Introductions and Transfers.
· Provide support to standardize site wide CMM infrastructure to facilitate continuous improvement and future metrology strategy.
· Support current and new metroloj equipment including identifyii
improvements in current inspection program
· Continual support and qualification ai validation of new or changed CMM's.
· Develop and support training program internal resources for metrology.
As Metrology Engineer, you will have the followingqualifications, skills and experience:
· Proficient in writing and editing CMM programs (PC-DMIS/COSMO/CALYPSO)
· Proficient in set-up and operation of inspection equipment;
· Proficient in metrology methods/technology;
· Proficient in reading/interpreting engineering drawings and the application of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5;
· Proficient in mathematical applications - Algebra, Geometry, & Trigonometry;
· Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel;
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
· Knowledge of mechanical inspection methods and tools used to determine produc acceptance;
· Ability to investigate and learn new technologies within metrology.
· CK Science is an Equal Opportuniti employer and welcomes applications from a who meet our selection criteria.