The tours includes 7 days and provides one of the best accommodations in Phuket Island, fine- dining, sightseeing, local shopping and unique 2-days tour to Phi Phi archipelago.
The tour is created for up to 30 people to make everybody feel comfortable and be sure they will be guided nicely during the tour duration.
For adults : $2,439
For kids: $1,639
• accommodation- 4 nights (standard room with 2 queen size beds or 1 king size bed and one sofa bed) and 1 night (superior bungalow with 1 king size bed or 2 bedroom family bungalow)*
• transportation from and to the airport
• domestic transportation
• meals : 6 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L), 5 dinners (D)
• admission fees to entertainments listed
• English-speaking tour guides
*Luxury upgrades at additional cost
Price does not include:
• international transportation (e.g. flight tickets)
• travel insurance
• postage fee
• tips at restaurants, hotels, motor coaches
During the whole trip, we are going to be using Phuket-Express motor coach. We will provide you with details on when and where the bus will be waiting for the group to move from point to point.
A little hint for you: since the seats on the bus are taken on a first come first serve basis, you are able to book a seat on our website www.sunthaitours.com or call our tall-free number 1(800)7010-3709
Who to contact in an emergency in Thailand...
Note: to reach an English-speaking operator call the Tourist Police or in the case of an accident, an ambulance service from one of the many international hospitals in Thailand.
• Tourist Police -1155
• Police(General Emergency Call) - 191
• Ambulance and Rescue -1554
• Fire- 199
• National Disaster Warning Centre - 1860
• Crime - 1195
• Medical Emergency Call -1669
• Private Air Ambulance (Siam Air Care) - 02 586 7654
In general, pharmacies are open from 09:00-21:00, although some smaller pharmacies may be open before or after these times. There is more likely to be an English-speaking assistant in a pharmacy in a large department store or one of the many branches of Boots.
For assistance outside these opening hours it is best to go to a hospital.
Personal Crises, Embassies and Passports
The Consular office of the Embassy of a foreign national in Thailand has the responsibility - and the facilities - to provide help and information to a citizen in distress. This may be as a result of being a victim of crime, arrested on suspicion of committing a crime, serious illness, the unexpected death of a partner or spouse, as well as help with repatriation after a crisis.
Consular offices also provide help in the case of a lost or stolen passport.
Tour Suppliers and Partners :
1. Sugar Marina Resort, Kata Beach
2. Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort
3. Phuket- Express motor coaches
4. Go Koh Phi Phi boats
5. SiamSmile speed boats
Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, 2015
Retrieved from http://www.phiphiislandvillage.com/phi_phi_accommodation.php.
Sugar Marina Resort, 2015
Retrieved from http://www.sugarmarina-nautical.com.
Blue Lagune Restaurant
Retrieved from http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g303908-d4079751-Reviews-Blue_Lagune-Ko_Phi_Phi_Don_Krabi_Province.html.