HARMAN’s design and innovation studio – Litehouse is seeking an UX / UI Designer to work on a variety of interfaces for customer projects. This person will have extensive mobile platform experience working with multiple OS's, devices and industries. The position is located in the Symphony Teleca Delivery Center located in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. Reporting to the Director of Creative Delivery, you will be personally responsible for creating highly usable and intuitive interfaces and engaging UI experiences.
· Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent mobile experiences across iOS, Tizen and Android for phones, tablets, automotive and wearable devices.
· Deliver platform-specific wireframes, flow maps and design functional specifications for development.
· Work in tandem with other designers and software engineers in an agile environment.
· Assess product, user research and design requirements.
· Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
· Communicate and "sell" your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
· Provide thought design leadership to the company and work with engineering to push the boundaries of what’s possible on emerging technologies.
· Present and defend designs at key milestones.
· Work with cross-functional, globally located teams to manage and deliver designs on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for our customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Online portfolio with multiple examples of design for iOS and Android platforms required.
· 3+ years of experience defining information architecture, visual design and/or interaction design for mobile applications.
· Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines for iOS, Android, and others (if available).
· Experience with Native app design as well as hybrid HTML5 applications.
· Some experience in major aspects of product definition, i.e. developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and information architecture.
· A passion for design, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
· Familiarity with design trends, best practices and design standards for mobile platforms in the automotive, medical and smart home domains.
· An effective worker inside a team who can prioritize UI issues and review the results of user research.
· Ability to intelligently present and positively critique design concepts during team reviews and stakeholder meetings.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
· Ability to be comfortable and successful working with geographically dispersed teams
· Experience working in an agile development methodology
· Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
· Must be a solid team player with good writing, presentation and time management skills
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, Medical insurance, English classes, Sport and Event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.
HARMAN (NYSE:HAR) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon® , Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $5.9 billion during the last 12 months ended March 31, 2015. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
HARMAN Connected Services is a technology services division of HARMAN Company that helps customers innovate at the convergence of smart devices, software, cloud and data. HARMAN Connected Services’s engineering competencies – UX Design, Analytics and Agile Engineering, and service offerings across ideation, development and integration, help customers accelerate time to market.